CryptoMentor is a website, where you can find the information about different cryptocurrencies and services that are working with them. We are not dependent on the crypto projects, as well as give only an objective assessment and rank the services based on the profitability for our customers.
So, we would like to tell you more about the crypto world, ways of investigation and give several small and practical pieces of advice.
Let’s start from the beginning – what is cryptocurrency and how does it work?
The cryptocurrency is an asset of digital format. It is used as a kind of medium for exchange, which employs cryptography for:
- providing operations,
- managing the formation of supplementary units,
- tracking the movement of assets.
Cryptocurrencies refer to the type of currencies of the digital world and are classified as virtual alternative currencies.
Investing in digital currencies is an interesting and entertaining activity. The cryptocurrencies are a relatively new class of assets, the risks of which are not yet fully understood. They cannot be called a currency, in its general sense. They are rather digital goods, the price of which depends directly on the demand of investors and public gossip.
Nevertheless, we will give you 3 reasons why it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies:
- First, you will be able to ensure your funds against a jump in the Dollar rank.
- Second, access to the crypto-currency database and the slightest fluctuation is available in all corners of the world. Everything is equal for everyone.
- Third, you love and comprehend technology and want to go deeper into its work.
The next step is to decide what exactly you want to invest in. At the moment there are more than 1,000 different cryptocurrencies in the world, the most popular ones you can find here.
Remember – a clear choice is the beginning of a good strategy.
- Collect money for investment. Any investment begins with a well thought out plan. Determine the amount you want to invest in cryptocurrency, as well as the frequency of investment (every week or month). Once the necessary funds are collected – catch your opportunity.
- Get your wallet. The presence of a purse makes it possible to receive and send bought or sold coins. There are different types of wallets for various cryptocurrencies. Here you will find some of them: CryptoPay, Io, etc.
- Use the services of the exchanges. Productive and effective trading passes exactly there. Here you will find services like: XYCM, ForTrade, ProfitPlay, etc.
- Purchase the selected cryptocurrency. By creating an account on the exchange – start selling and buying. In case you find it difficult to understand how the system works, do not hesitate to contact support.
- Convey cryptocurrency to the offline storage. This will help to avoid unpleasant burglary.
There are several more ways how you can invest in cryptocurrency:
- High-Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs): OneChain, etc.;
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO): PlayHall, LevelNet, NWP, etc;
- Cloud mining: Hashflare, IQmining, Cryptotek, etc.
We also recommend taking note that investing in cryptocurrency is a very risky business.
Therefore, before taking any action you will have to use a high-quality research, as well as the rating of popular cryptocurrencies where you can see all the necessary information, such as:
- the cost,
- the history of prices,
- the capitalization of the currency,
- the services that are working with different cryptocurrencies.
And that’s why we are here. Our main mission is to make everything clear and easy for you.